Having stayed at Movenpick Hotels in the Dead Sea and Aqaba, this was areal let down.
Though it's a big property, it is dingy, needs to refurbish its carpets in the corridors which were dusty and stained. The rooms are average and the food not up to the mark. The breakfast was quite bleak and the dining room area could be more cheerful. Besides, the staff were quite unhelpful.
Also it is quite away from the ruins,and far from any marketplace if one chooses to eat out.
This hotel really needs to pull up its act.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel is a 10 minute drive from the entrance to the historic site of Petra, situated in a breathtaking secluded position on a hillside at an altitude of 1,400 metres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Resort
- Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa