The lobby was beautiful. The room was adequate. It was clean and had all the basics. The buffet for breakfast was excellent. It had everything from western choices and local dishes. We also ate dinner at the buffet anf that had a huge selection to choose from. The location was the best part of this hotel. Petra was right there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel is a 10 minute drive from the entrance to the historic site of Petra, situated in a breathtaking secluded position on a hillside at an altitude of 1,400 metres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Resort
- Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa