Consider this hotel if you are looking for a budget hotel which is very close to the main attraction - Petra. They arrange our pick up from the Amman airport in a very reasonable price, driver (Mohammad) old chubby and extremely funny guy knows all the good places to eat local food. They arranged our entire Petra and Wadi rum tour. Small but clean room - very helpful staff. Overall great place in very cheap price.
I will not recommend you to take their dinner package as there are many options available outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petra Gate Hotel is located in the city , center and same street to the site 10-15 Minutes walk to the site , we can pick you up from Amman airport or Aqaba border to Petra for cheaper price , and every day we arrange a tour to the desert of Wadi Rum, camping sleep , and there is a kind of tour with the kings highway via Dead Sea back to Amman In our hotel our customers can enjoy the setting in our roof terrace and see the most beautiful view of Petra Mountin and same time can enjoy the buffet dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Petra Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petra Gate Hotel And Hostel
- Petra Gate Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra Gate Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa