Great budget option. Fantastic roof terrace. Great views over Petra, including from rooms. Clean and quiet. Hot water and showers. Staff extremely obliging and helpful in every way, even cooked me special meals for my food allergies. Make a plat du jour every day. Very helpful for information and organizing tours to Petra, Wadi Rum etc. We stayed here several days, wandering around in the area. Petra and Wadi Musa are fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petra Gate Hotel is located in the city , center and same street to the site 10-15 Minutes walk to the site , we can pick you up from Amman airport or Aqaba border to Petra for cheaper price , and every day we arrange a tour to the desert of Wadi Rum, camping sleep , and there is a kind of tour with the kings highway via Dead Sea back to Amman In our hotel the customers can enjoy the roof terrace and see the sunset and the view of Petra Mountie and same time can enjoy the dinner at our rood terrace - see the photos in this website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Petra Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petra Gate Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra Gate Hotel And Hostel
- Petra Gate Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa