When I arrived, it was like a welcome you get when visiting family/friends. They showed me around, showed me my room and brought me something to drink.
They helped me arrange trips to several places like Little Petra.
They also organised some trips to; Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea and Kings Highway, for cheaper prices then taxi.
Even when I got ripped off, they were doing their utmost best to help me.
They are all really friendly people who wish to help you out.
Also, rooms are clean, hot water shower, breakfast and diner were delicious.
I could really reccommend this hotel.
The three+ nights discount is really nice, one night free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petra Gate Hotel is located in the city center on the main street to the site 10-15 Minutes by walk. - we can pick you up from (Amman airport or Aqaba border) to (Petra) by cheap prices we are ready for any transport, every day we arrange a tours to the desert of Wadi Rum, camping sleep , and there is a kind of tour with the kings highway via Dead Sea back to Amman In our hotel. - the customers can enjoy the roof terrace that bearing our character of jordanian culture and see the magical sunset mixed with Petra Mountains and the city with delicious dinner and open buffet of breakfast in the morning at our terrace and restaurant - see the photos in this website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Petra Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petra Gate Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra Gate Hotel And Hostel
- Petra Gate Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa