we stayed in the hotel for 2 days on our travels through Jordan, this is a great cheap and cheerful hotel. The rooms are quiet small and the shower was interesting. But the guy who runs the place made up for everything he couldnt do enough for us, he gave us a lift to the site in the morning, the sell lunchboxes for you to take out for the day. He recommended little Petra which is well worth a visit. When we checked out he gave us a lift to the minibus but we missed it by 10 mins he called the driver and got him to stop then drove us to the bus. He wouldn't take any money he did it as he wants his guests to have a positive experience. I would 100% recommend this hotel, there are some really good cafe's within a short walk too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petra Gate Hotel is located in the city , center and same street to the site 10-15 Minutes walk to the site , we can pick you up from Amman airport or Aqaba border to Petra for cheaper price , and every day we arrange a tour to the desert of Wadi Rum, camping sleep , and there is a kind of tour with the kings highway via Dead Sea back to Amman In our hotel the customers can enjoy the roof terrace and see the sunset and the view of Petra Mountie and same time can enjoy the dinner at our rood terrace - see the photos in this website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Petra Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petra Gate Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra Gate Hotel And Hostel
- Petra Gate Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa