Stayed in March 2013 for two nights the day in between was my 65th birthday and I always wanted to visit Petra and my birthday was a good reason to go then.
Was worried a few days before arriving as President Obama was due to visit and I would have been hacked off if was the same days as me. Fortunately, he arrived three days later.
It is almost at the entrance to the Visitors Centre but this was not a problem with noise. Little time was spent in the hotel apart from sleeping and meals. The food was OK.
Whilst I will not be returning to Petra as it has been crossed off my "bucket list", I would have no problem recommending this, purely on its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa