We didn't stay here but ate here a couple of times as it was far better than the food where we were staying.
Ggood lunch in the lobby, croque Monsieur was more of a standard cheese and ham toastie. Fairly expensive at 9jd but good quality and not skimping on the fillings - more cheese than bread! Chips were good too.
Excellent ice cream, walnut and maple syrup the highlight.
Dinner of salmon and chicken good portions and well cooked, buffet looked ok too for 25jd with a good selection of good quality stuff. This was in the main restuarant at the back which was fairly busy. We did think about the fine dining one but it was a bit pricey and we only saw one couple in it al night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa