We enjoyed our stay at the Moevenpick Petra. The room and bathroom were clean and it is literally across the street from the entrance to Petra. There was free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, you just needed to get a code from the front desk (and they were happy to give out additional codes if you needed them for multiple devices). The breakfast was great with a huge selection including an omelette station. The lounge off the lobby is really nice for relaxing and having a drink or coffee. We ate at a restaurant outside the hotel and wanted to have dessert and coffee in the hotel. The waiter brought us a selection of desserts from the restaurant's buffet--very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Petra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa