When we arrived I asked about quality hotel of the Movenpick in Petra and he informed us that it was the best hotel in Petra... When we arrived, we were thrilled to see the location of the hotel is literally steps away from the entrance of Petra especially since you'll do a LOT of walking to get to the site. The rooms were clean and spacious enough, nothing exceptionally luxurious or fancy but the service was excellent! The breakfast buffet in my opinion was very limited and not very tasty but my husband said it was fine for him. In all it was ok for the price and we probably would stay here again however I would probably research other options just for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa