Those who are exploring Petra for 1-2 days on your own from day till dusk, this hotel is most ideal for you.
Reason: Super near hotel after a long day's walk. Plus, there is turkish bath service shops near the hotel. Make a booking early before that. You hardly have any enerygy after being on your feet the whole day. Plus, near evening where its quite dark in dec, you will not want to use the toilet there in Petra and you will want to quickly step right into your hotel's bathroom, serious!
Food at hotel is excellent and the atmosphere is classy with high ceiling and unique wall pattern. There is no spa facilities in movenpick.
Very good service in the restaurant as well! Do eat the movenpick ice-cream! Take an evening walk along the hotel if you need to buy any other items from provision stores.
Average Hotel : No spa, only steam room. Views from room - average
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa