- Really friendly staff in the restaurant;
- Excellent location;
- Excellent security;
- Most amazing breakfast buffet - plentiful high quality food of both Arabic, Mediterranean and British styles;
- Amazing architecture;
- Rooms are great;
- Free soft drinks in the mini bar;
- Fast wifi (which was free - not sure if this was a perk of our suite or free anyway);
- Welcome drink while checking in!
The not so great:
- The airconditioning system is actually central air, meaning in the winter, it only blows hot air and in the summer only blows cool. Which is fine, if you're from a hot country. Unfortunately, living in Scotland, a Jordanian winter is still quite warm, and I wanted a cool room for sleeping. I wasn't able to adjust my room temperature to 17c (or anywhere near!), which is what I normally sleep at.
Finally - when I left my coat at the hotel, they were good enough to arrange a car to take the coat to my next hotel, at a very reasonable rate. It was really appreciated that they would do this for me, and so quickly, given the distance was far!
I would not hesitate to book here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa