The services in the hotel function quite well, the rooms are reasonable, very clean, food is good, it is just a good hotel in the entrance to the tourist site, you do not get the spirit of Petra and Jordan in it.
If you want something special, authentic, romantic, with the local spirit and you have more then 1 night to spend in Petra use Taybet Zamman. It is 20 minutes drive from tourist site and with some maintenance problems, but it is very special.
I think the Moevenpick Resort Petra hotel need to spend more effort to make it "Petra style"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa