Didn't stay in the hotel but ate in the Al Iwan restaurant here. You need to book the day before if eating before 9 even though when we went it was half empty. The food was very good, the best we had in Jordan, though the service was incredibly slow (just on 3 hours for 3 courses). It is certainly not cheap, £250 for 4 people, although 2 bottles of wine at £30+ per bottle didn't help. Probably the best food in Petra if you are not worried about budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa