This hotel is at the gateway to Petra and the location cannot be beat. The hotel lobby and restaurants are beautiful. However, upon checking in, we were told that our room had twin beds. I showed my confirmation for a King bed and was told that those rooms were being occupied by people whose reservations were made earlier than mine. They refused to reduce the bill.
5 star does not mean St. Regis or the Peninsula. The rooms were just OK and the safe didnt work. The high end restaurant was beautiful with great ambience but the food was fair. The rooftop bar, especially at sunset, was spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa