We stayed here for two nights while visiting Petra and the area surrounding it. Clearly the prime hotel spot in Petra, right across from the entrance, and it lived up to our expectations. The room was large and comfortable, although the TV position made it difficult to watch from the bed. Our room faced west, so the curtains stayed closed most of the time to help keep the room cool enough, and it would have been nice to have a balcony - but we were only there for a couple of nights so no big deal.
Ate dinner on the rooftop restaurant the first night - lovely views and good food, too much for us with the mezzes first then a main course! We did have an icecream, as recommended, and it was good!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa