This was my first trip to this particular Movenpick and was very pleased with the overall stay. Even though I was on business, when I bring my family to Petra, I will stay here because of the location. It is one of the few hotels this close to the entrance of the park and probably the best. The Marriott is very nice, but is in the town which means you have to drive to the park or take the shuttle bus.
As for the quality of the hotel, it was good. No complaints. And a great breakfast!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa