As a travel alone kindness and service are very important to me. When I arrived at the Mövenpick Resort, immediately I was at ease and had the choice between a room with a kingsize bed or twin beds. This is very rare when you'r'e alone. The location is excellent. Cannot be better.
The food was lovely and you had a good choice. Also the staff in the restaurant didn't impose me a table. I could sit where I wanted and had not to wait for the drinks. After diner, I like to have a drink at the bar and there also everyone was very kind. I very much recommend a "kamikaze" and don't ask what it is to see the surprise. Very refreshing and tasty (it is'nt alcohol free). After visiting and a good souper, stay a while at the bar. For me it's part of holiday. Go for it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa