We stayed here overnight so that we could see this sights of Petra. The hotel is very nice... but the service was terrible and the communication was terrible as well.
There were several things that really made our stay disappointing: 1) We ordered dinner and got different food to what we had ordered, 2) We had ordered stuff through room service and only half arrived, 3) We were in bed and one of the hotel staff members walked into our room after a quick knock and surprised us, 4) at breakfast we ordered drinks and the staff did not bring us what we had ordered.
I can definitely understand that english is not the 1st language of the staff or the country... but I find it appauling that they can't train their staff better so that their level of service is up to standards. I entend to come back to Petra with my family again... but i will never stay at this hotel again or recommend it to anyone!!!
Moevenpick = Moeven-Fail!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa