Was fortunate to be on the Thomson Celebration Red Sea Cruise which included a visit to the Rose City at Petra. After a couple of hours on a coach we arrived at the Movenpick hotel and were ushered into their beautifully decorated entrance and then into the restaurant for an unbelievable buffet lunch. The decor was outstanding, the cleanliness there for all to see. The food was exceptional, a vast array of both Jordanian and European foods. The lamb especially off the bone was stunning!! Have taken all the details of the hotel as intend to return for a longer visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa