We visited this hotel for lunch only, and our visit was very pleasant. There was security and scanners at the entrance with kind welcoming guards. The entrance lobby was impressive and comfortable and in traditional eastern style. The bathrooms were as the rest of the hotel very clean. Our meal was very nice, very fresh and lots of choice from the buffet, and the restaurant very hygenic, and air-conditioned.
The big bonus to this hotel is it is only a few minutes walk across the road to the entrance of Petra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa