Thie Movenpick resort is located directly across from Petra's entrance. We arrived quite late and after a quick luggagescan/xray, we were shown directly to our room. We didn't spend much time at the hotel, but our experience within the hotel were excellent. I made multiple, small requests form the front desk and they happily assisted me each time. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. We had two meals at the hotel (we were just too tired to venture more than 50 feet after our day in Petra) and they were both excellent. The breakfast was excellent and had something for everyone. The service was warm and efficient. I'd happily stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa