Petra is not your ordinary community and it is off the beaten path. The community is exotic, Bedouin, and magical. The only reason to visit the community is Petra. The hotel is 10 minutes from the Petra entrance. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The main lobby was beautiful with the traditional Turkish tiles and exotic décor. The bar area is breath taking, but smoking is allowed. The buffet was lavish and yummy, fresh fruits and vegetables, cold dishes and hot Turkish dishes, cheeses, cereals, Turkish coffee, and desserts. The staff is accommodating. Access to the town was easy walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa