The hotel is very close to the site, so you just go for visits by foot. The only reason I was here is for visiting Petra, and seeing the very few hotels arround I think that Movenpick was a good choice. Do not expect a Five star hotel, but it is still clean and confortable.
As we were visiting all day long, we did not spend many time in the hotel, but overall we were satisfied. The breakfast is good, the staff is friendly, the rooms confortable, the lobby and decor authentic and nice, we ordered room service dinner which was good.
I recommand if you are visiting Petra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa