“Excellent trip in an excellent country!”

Jordan Inspiration Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
3-Hour 4x4 Safari in Little Petra
Ranked #3 of 36 Tours in Petra - Wadi Musa
More attraction details
Owner description: Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) offers customized tours throughout Jordan. From jeep and camel safaris in Wadi Rum to horse riding and sight seeing in the mystical Nabataean city of Petra to a luxurious spa experience at the Dead Sea or a morning hiking the famous Siq Trail in Wadi Mujib, you are sure to find an adventure to satisfy your inner explorer!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 5, 2016

Had the privilege to travel with Jordan Inspiration Tours and meet Adeeb during my trip to Petra, Wadi Rum and Aqaba in Jordan. Jordan is a fantastic country which has so much to offer, and JIT made sure we got the most out of the trip and didn't miss anything. Really appreciated the friendly atmosphere and the flexibility in Adeeb and his crew!
Thanks a lot guys!

9  Thank LinusHjelm
Unique_Travel_Seeker, Front Office Manager at Jordan Inspiration Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear LinusHjelm,

Thank you very much for your review.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest in Jordan and share with you our beautiful country. We look forward to seeing you again some day!

All reviews
"wadi rum"
in 127 reviews
"dead sea"
in 91 reviews
"day tour"
in 37 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 8 reviews
"mount nebo"
"safe driver"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed October 4, 2016

Our visit to Jordan was and will always be one of the greatest highlights of my life. With the excellent and kind guidance of Adeeb, we spend a week traveling throughout this beautiful country and having a variety of once in a lifetime experiences. We began in Amman, where we visited the main sites and ate some of the best food I've ever had, and had a day trip to Jerash (the most beautiful Roman site! I've been to Pompeii and all over Europe to Roman ruins and have never seen anything this spectacular). Tea with Bedouin herders, camel riding in Wadi Rum (somewhat like Mars), and a couple days each at Petra (be still my heart) and the Dead Sea rounded out this incredible journey. Jordan has a fascinating mix of cultures and always has, when you tour these ancient sites you can feel the power of this region and how it has been a crossroads between East and West for millennia. The hospitality is unmatched, people here truly are kind to their guests and value hospitality far more than we seem to. Jordan remains the only place in the Middle East that I've visited, and I can without a doubt say that I felt safe and welcome there. I'm a mid-20s blonde girl and while teenage boys would stare at me a little it was charming and amusing rather than threatening in any way. Visiting Jordan made me want to discover so much more about Arab food, culture, and history, and I'm so grateful our family made the trip. I desperately hope to return one day and be further inspired by Jordan Inspiration Tours!

10  Thank Caroline C

Dear Caroline C,

Thank you very much for your review.

It was an honor to have you as our guest and be able to share with you our beautiful country and culture. We also hope that you can come back to visit us again some day and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

My family and I took a tour of Petra and Wadi Rum a few years ago that I will never forget. Adeeb was an amazing guide and showed us the experience of a lifetime. He took to tea with a Bedouin family in their tent, riding camels, and jeeping through the sand dunes, climbing on the rocks, and dining. It felt both very comfortable yet authentic. This was the epitome of good hospitality. We learned a lot about the history and had some beautiful sights. All of this sound so trivial compared to the nostalgia I feel for what was possibly the most magical day of my entire life. I would highly recommend Jordan Inspiration Tours to anyone even thinking about making a trip.

11  Thank Dana B

Dear Dana B,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased that your time in Jordan left such an impression on you! With our beautiful scenery, rich history and culture, Jordan is sometimes referred to as "the land of enchantment". We do look forward to welcoming you back - there are more magical days awaiting you in Jordan!

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We came to Jordan for 4d trip, and we went to wadi hasa for 3 days then one day tour in petra. The agency arrange for us evreything. The guide was really nice, and we had great feeling.

10  Thank Orel H

Dear Orel H,

Thank you very much for your review.

It was a pleasure to arrange your adventure to Wadi Hasa - one of the most beautiful wadis in Jordan and considered to be Jordan’s natural water park!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

JIT TEAM

See more reviews
Reviewed October 1, 2016

When we decided to visit Jordan, I contacted quite a few companies that I had found on TripAdvisor with a brief explaining that I wanted a one week private tour for a family of 4 to visit all the must see attractions including Petra, the Dead Sea, Wadi Rum but also to visit some of the Islamic/Biblical sites including Mount Nebo. JIT was the only company I found that created the perfect package for our group. Hesham arranged the tour exactly per our brief and we were able to make a few amendments on the way to include an overnight stay at a Bedouin campsite in Little Petra (which was fantastic!).
The tour was amazing and we absolutely loved the experience. Petra and Wadi Rum were the most unforgettable as our tour guide Sami was incredibly knowledgable with a great sense of humour. Petra was way beyond our expectation with the most amazing history and natural beauty. The Dead Sea experience was surreal as was the tour around Dana nature reserve. These are all must visit sites, and pictures can not do justice to the beauty you see for yourselves.
Since this was a private tour, the pace was just right for our family. We all felt that JIT went out of their way to ensure we had the most perfect time. We were treated along the way by our drivers and guide with fresh figs (the best we have ever had - you must not miss!), water and falafels! We had a few concerns with 2 of the hotels, but JIT were willing to listen to our concern and changed the hotel for us. JIT could not do enough for us and we felt like we had spent the week with family we had known for years. Although our tour fit in a lot during the week, we all still feel Jordan has many more hidden gems. We all will certainly be visiting again and without any doubt will book again through JIT!
Thanks so much - from Zeenat and family!

16  Thank zeeh981

Dear zeeh981,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for your review and kind words about our team.

We try our very best to listen and understand your needs when customizing an itinerary for you. We're happy to read that we were able to create the perfect program for you at a pace that was just right for you and your family.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your second home, Jordan!

JIT TEAM