Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Jordan Inspiration Tours
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews wadi rum dead sea day tour private tour his passion beautiful country last minute changes wadi ram his knowledge wonderful tour jeep ride border crossing mount nebo bedouin camp lawrence of arabia great guide safe driver
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2016

We came to Jordan for 4d trip, and we went to wadi hasa for 3 days then one day tour in petra. The agency arrange for us evreything. The guide was really nice, and we had great feeling.

10  Thank Orel H
Unique_Travel_Seeker, Front Office Manager at Jordan Inspiration Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear Orel H,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for your review.

It was a pleasure to arrange your adventure to Wadi Hasa - one of the most beautiful wadis in Jordan and considered to be Jordan’s natural water park!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2016

When we decided to visit Jordan, I contacted quite a few companies that I had found on TripAdvisor with a brief explaining that I wanted a one week private tour for a family of 4 to visit all the must see attractions including Petra, the Dead Sea, Wadi Rum but also to visit some of the Islamic/Biblical sites including Mount Nebo. JIT was the only company I found that created the perfect package for our group. Hesham arranged the tour exactly per our brief and we were able to make a few amendments on the way to include an overnight stay at a Bedouin campsite in Little Petra (which was fantastic!).
The tour was amazing and we absolutely loved the experience. Petra and Wadi Rum were the most unforgettable as our tour guide Sami was incredibly knowledgable with a great sense of humour. Petra was way beyond our expectation with the most amazing history and natural beauty. The Dead Sea experience was surreal as was the tour around Dana nature reserve. These are all must visit sites, and pictures can not do justice to the beauty you see for yourselves.
Since this was a private tour, the pace was just right for our family. We all felt that JIT went out of their way to ensure we had the most perfect time. We were treated along the way by our drivers and guide with fresh figs (the best we have ever had - you must not miss!), water and falafels! We had a few concerns with 2 of the hotels, but JIT were willing to listen to our concern and changed the hotel for us. JIT could not do enough for us and we felt like we had spent the week with family we had known for years. Although our tour fit in a lot during the week, we all still feel Jordan has many more hidden gems. We all will certainly be visiting again and without any doubt will book again through JIT!
Thanks so much - from Zeenat and family!

16  Thank zeeh981

Dear zeeh981,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for your review and kind words about our team.

We try our very best to listen and understand your needs when customizing an itinerary for you. We're happy to read that we were able to create the perfect program for you at a pace that was just right for you and your family.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your second home, Jordan!

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Our trip coordinator and organizer Muhammed was very helpful and responded quickly and informatively with any questions/requests. Our driver Aaraf, a Bedouin, added to making the trip a special experience. Maurice, our driver/guide in Israel was very insightful and full of knowledge.

The people of Jordan and Israel were nothing but friendly and hospitable and at no point did we feel any concern about our safety. It is a beautiful region steeped in history and culture. We did find Jordan a bit expensive but still well worth the trip.

13  Thank Onceuponatimeinagala

Dear Onceuponatimeinagala,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thanks you very much for your review.

We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us in Jordan and friendly service. Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2016

As beautiful as the landscapes of the Jordanian wadis and Petra are, experiencing them without Sami and the team at JIT would be like sprinting through the Louvre... you could say you were there, but you didn't really participate.

We were blessed to have JIT and Sami patiently guide us through one of the most incredible tours we have ever been a part of. Hopefully you are lucky enough to book them.

Date of experience: July 2016
14  Thank jnobil
Unique_Travel_Seeker, Front Office Manager at Jordan Inspiration Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Dear jnobil,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for your kind review!

We love your analogy about the Louvre!! We vow to make your encounter personal and authentic, and we do everything in our power to show you the Jordan you have come to see.

We genuinely hope that you come back to visit us again!

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

For about $330 US I was able to arrange a day trip with round trip transport from Amman to Petra, and a guide to show me the sites for 2 hours. My driver Mazen promptly picked me up from my hotel in Amman to start the drive. He spoke good English and could not possibly have been any nicer. There was a bathroom stop about half way to Petra (which is approx. 3.5 hours from Amman) at a tourist shop. I was grateful for the stop and wasn't pressured to buy anything. Then I arrived in Petra and my guide met me and showed me around the site. It should be noted that Petra is HUGE and while you can see most of it in a day, if you really want to see everything I would recommend spending the night. After the two hours with my guide I walked around for a bit by myself, took lots of pictures, and enjoyed the sights of t

Date of experience: August 2016
15  Thank A8664WJandrear

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for your review.

It was a pleasure to customize your excursion to Petra. As you found, the site is massive - it can take days to explore it all! But if you are pressed for time, the day tour does take you to the main attractions is the lower part of the city.

We hope you can return to be our guest again so that we can share with you more of our beautiful country!