Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Jordan Inspiration Tours
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews wadi rum dead sea day tour private tour his passion beautiful country last minute changes his knowledge wonderful tour jeep ride border crossing mount nebo bedouin camp great guide lawrence of arabia safe driver knowledgeable guide
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2016

JIT is the BEST of the best! I cannot thank Muhammad and Sami enough for the greatest adventure through Wadi Rum and Petra. I'm skeptical about booking anything online, but Muhammad was an all-star trip architect and always available to answer my million annoying questions and offer itinerary advice. I probably changed our trip details 50 times, but he was always very patient, flexible and accommodating. JIT handled our visas and even had someone waiting for us at the Amman airport upon departure to assist us with customs and security. They are truly full service!

Sami ended up being our tour guide for the 3 day excursion, and it was love at first site when he picked us up at the Jordanian border and flashed his wonderful smile. I wish I could love anything as much as Sami loves his country and people. He made the history of Petra come alive and made the trip meaningful beyond words. Sami is not only an outstanding tour guide, but also a historian, scholar, politician, teacher, life coach and mentor. Since our trip, we've all found ourselves approaching issues in our daily lives and asking "what would Sami do?"

I never thought it would be possible to ride a camel, horse and donkey all in one day, but JIT proved that dreams do come true! I fell in love with this beautiful country and suggest you RUN, not walk, right to JIT to book your trip!

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

11  Thank Ashley M
Unique_Travel_Seeker, Front Office Manager at Jordan Inspiration Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear Ashley M,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for your review and kind words about our team!

It was a pleasure to work with you to customize the your itinerary. This was your adventure and we wanted it to be perfect in every way! Although it is possible to visit Jordan with one of our drivers only and still have a great experience, having a private guide throughout makes the experience much more incredible!

Thank you also for offering to answer questions that our potential guests may have. We truly appreciate this!

Sami sends his best to you, and we all look forward to seeing you again someday to share with you more of our beautiful country.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I don't even know where to begin with this review... so let me first say thank you from the bottom of my heart to Sami, Muhammad, everyone else at Jordan Inspiration Tours, and honestly the entire population of Jordan for providing my friends and I what was no doubt a life changing experience for us. I cannot recommend booking a tour with JIT high enough.

We began our journey with our guide, and new truly great, great friend Sami picking our group of 6 up from the Wadi Araba border crossing. Thanks to Sami everything was impossibly smooth crossing over.

I knew we were in for something special when he greeted us with a smile that could be described as epic and began to share his love for Jordan with his new friends. From the absolute beginning Sami treated us like family and made sure that our every need as travelers in a new foreign land was met with understanding and kindness. And his knowledge of Jordan was unparalleled. I learned more from him in the opening hour or so drive to Wadi Rum than I thought I would have expected to all trip!

Wadi Rum was a breathtaking experience. It feels like another world and consistently took my breath away. And it was fun touring all of this because of Sami’s awesome jeep driving skills! My 5 friends and I had such a blast. Sunset was magical.

After a night of spent eating a delicious meal cooked by our gracious hosts, sipping tea and enjoying some hookah at the bedouin camp we stayed at, we arose early for a camel ride through Wadi Rum. And then we were off to Petra.

Petra is like no place I could ever imagine existing. It was breathtaking at every stop. Since this is and has been Sami’s home city, his knowledge of every detail of the ancient city and it’s history not only through it’s golden age, but also to modern times was astounding. He even showed us his favorite Petra domicile to sneak away and sleep at when he was a child! I’m sure that seeing this wonder of the world with any guide (many of whom Sami would have trained as he is a professor of tourism at the local University!) would have been excellent, but Sami’s personal anecdotes and secrets he was able to share added a wonderful, human touch to the whole experience. Not to mention the many friends Sami introduced too along the way who further fleshed out our understanding of this magical place. My only regret is that we only had one day there.

The next day we were off to the Dead Sea to relax. A perfect way to end a perfect trip.

In closing, all I have to say is if you are at all interested in experience the wonders of Jordan, book your trip now, and book through Jordan Inspiration Tours. You will not find a better or more meaningful way to experience such an awesome, in the truest definition of the word, place. All of the people we met were so lovely and kind and welcoming. It is a feeling I will never forget, and I’m sure you will feel the same.

10  Thank Zachary K
Reviewed July 20, 2016

There is no doubt JIT has changed my life. I booked a 4 night tour through Jordan’s ‘highlights’ - what I received was a spiritual journey that has changed my perspective on every aspect of the world as I knew it.

While Jordan itself has an incredibly rich history, it was my guide, Aref, who showed me the beauty of it’s people. Explaining and showing me the Bedouin history, his beautiful perspective on Islam, the recent focus on education of the Jordanians.

I am not a religious person, but where else in the world can you; stand where Moses showed the way to The Promised Land, see the world’s oldest Mosaic, discover the incredible craftsmanship of the monuments of Petra (make sure you make the extra effort for the Monastery), touch the waters in which Jesus was baptised, float in a sea that cleanses the body and soul, experience the lowest place on earth (minus 400m), visit Wadi Rum and the cave where Lawrence of Arabia had stayed… and soooo much more.

I had a healthy scepticism for the future of the Middle East, and at a time when there is so much going on in all parts of the world, at no time did I question my safety.

Jordan’s tourism has been damaged by a perceived association with 'Middle East instability' by those living in the developed world, I was one, but this place is not to be missed - and there is no better team than JIT to show you the ‘highlights' and the local delights - of equal beauty and importance.

Mohammad and the JIT team's sincere efforts to ensure you are experiencing the best is a testament to the JIT family business and the people of Jordan.

But I reserve my final comment for Aref, my new brother. You have changed a man from a far away land in ways you cannot imagine. With love, shukraan jazilaan

12  Thank julesmpitt

Dear Jules P,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased to read that your experience in Jordan and with us had such an impression on you! We always try our very best to make our guests feel welcome and share with you our culture and traditions. As you found, our country has a wealth of historical and religious sites dating back thousands of years and so well preserved that it is easy to imagine how life was during that time. We are honored that we could share with you not only these sites but also share our culture and traditions during your spiritual journey.

Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your life changing experience. We sincerely hope that you can visit us again. You are now part of the JIT family and we look forward to welcoming you back!

All the best to you and with heartfelt regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2016

We booked our Petra Tour with JIT and everyone was really accommodating. They answered all our inquires and even gave us advises in order not to be scammed during the tour. I'd say Jordan Inspiration Tours in the best option if you want a stress-free vacation in Jordan.

11  Thank remontalban
Unique_Travel_Seeker, Front Office Manager at Jordan Inspiration Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Dear remontalban,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for your review!

It was a pleasure to arrange the Petra tour for you. We try our very best to customize and make all arrangements so that you can relax during your time with us. We hope you can come back to visit us again some day so that we can show you more of our beautiful country.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2016

We were somewhat apprehensive in planning this trip as we were two women traveling alone. We were assured by Tammy (Inspiration Tours) that we would be safe and secure traveling in Jordan. We decided to trust her guidance, as she is an American, and we felt she understood our concerns. Boy, are we ever glad we did! We could not have had a better trip! From arriving in Amman to leaving 5 days later as we crossed the Israeli border, we were cared for far beyond our expectations. Aref, our driver met us at the airport and never left our sides until we were safely in our hotel each night. We visited Petra, which was fabulous. We stayed at the Movenpick hotel, which was walking distance to Petra. Also it was within walking distance to Petra Kitchen, a culinary experience recommended by Tammy, that was a true favorite of ours. We not only feasted on amazing Jordanian cuisine, but helped prepare it with fresh ingredients and alongside seasoned chefs. Truly worth every penny! Everyone in Jordan spoke excellent english and were very kind and accommodating. We next traveled to Madaba, where the oldest map of Jerusalem (a mosaic) is located within a Catholic church. We then traveled to Mt. Nebo where Moses was shown the Promised Land by God and then died. It was absolutely awesome! We then proceeded to the Dead Sea and stayed at the Kimpinsky for two nights. It was a 5 star resort all the way! It compares to any excellent resort in the USA. Highly recommend this hotel! On our way to Israel we also visited Bethany, where Jesus was baptized. Yes, Bethany beyond the Jordan, is now in the country of Jordan. This is the same area in which John the Baptist lived and where Elijah was taken to heaven in a chariot of fire. Many other biblical events took place in Jordan that I was unaware of, or I would have planned a longer stay, such as, King Herod's castle where John the Baptist was beheaded, where Jacob wrestled with God, Lot's tomb, and many more! In addition to Aref, our driver, we were accompanied by Fasel, our personal tour guide. This is an optional extra that can be added through this tour company. It was so worth it! Fasel is licensed by Jordan's dept. of tourism and was absolutely indispensable in helping us understand all that we saw. He helped us navigate purchases (everyone barters), and truly met every need while we were in his care. He answered every historical question we could ask and provided even more. We made several extra stops that truly enhanced our trip....a Crusader castle, Ash Shawbak, and stopped to visit with a local shepherd, etc. We could not have had a better experience or felt safer while traveling through Jordan. We both said we would like to go back and take our husbands. Also, a concern we had was crossing into Israel at the border. Never having been to the Middle East, and women traveling alone, we were apprehensive. Fasel accompanied us to the very last moment where we actually crossed the border. JIT had arranged a driver to meet us on the Israeli side and he stood waiting to meet us and take us to our next hotel. Seamless, worry free, sensational, and educational are words I use to describe this trip! You won't regret using this tour company!

Date of experience: May 2016
13  Thank Bebe C

Bebe C,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review - we truly appreciate it! It was a pleasure to customize and arrange your holiday to Jordan.

We understand that some of our guests are apprehensive to visit Jordan because of what they hear and read in the media about what's going on in the countries around Jordan. It is unfortunate that this has effected tourism in Jordan, but, as you experienced, Jordan is a safe and welcoming holiday destination. It really means so much to us that you mentioned this in your review. For our guests who are a little bit hesitant to visit, we always tell them that Jordan is one of the safest countries in the world but words of safety and how welcoming our country is means more coming from you - our past guest and new friend!

It is also a pleasure to read about your experience with us! Thank you very much for your kind words about our team. We treat every guest as if they are our own family! We hope you can come back to visit us again some day!

Kindest regards,