“Perfect Trip with the Best Tour Guides!”

Jordan Inspiration Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
3-Hour 4x4 Safari in Little Petra
Ranked #3 of 37 Tours in Petra - Wadi Musa
More attraction details
Owner description: Jordan Inspiration Tours (JIT) offers customized tours throughout Jordan. From jeep and camel safaris in Wadi Rum to horse riding and sight seeing in the mystical Nabataean city of Petra to a luxurious spa experience at the Dead Sea or a morning hiking the famous Siq Trail in Wadi Mujib, you are sure to find an adventure to satisfy your inner explorer!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I traveled to Jordan with five friends at the beginning of July, 2016 and we could not have had a better trip. Sami and Muhammad were such incredible guides and showed us all of the main attractions that we wanted to see (Wadi Rum, Petra, Crusaders Castle, etc.) but also took us off the beaten track and showed us some of the more intimate and less visited sites that were very special. Everything along the way was incredibly comfortable and safe and Jordan Inspiration Tours let us build our personalized itinerary based on what we wanted to see and how much time we had to spend in beautiful Jordan.

Sami is an absolute legend and we felt SO lucky to have him as our guide throughout the three days. He taught us so much about the history and culture of Jordan and we never wanted to leave his side!

I would recommend Jordan Inspiration Tours to anyone who is considering a trip to Jordan!

10  Thank Scarlet C
Unique_Travel_Seeker, Front Office Manager at Jordan Inspiration Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear Scarlet C,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for your review and recommendation!

It was an honor to share with you our beautiful country, and we are pleased that you had some time where we could take you to some less visited sites. The main sites are impressive in themselves, but by going off the beaten path into the heart of Jordan...this gives you more of an up close and personal experience with our culture and traditions and sometimes where the best memories are made!

Thank you also for your kind words about our team. We are very proud that all our team is so dedicated and passionate from customizing and arranging your holiday to sharing our beautiful country with you!

Kind regards,

All reviews
"wadi rum"
in 127 reviews
"dead sea"
in 91 reviews
"day tour"
in 37 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 8 reviews
"mount nebo"
"safe driver"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 3, 2016

JIT is the BEST of the best! I cannot thank Muhammad and Sami enough for the greatest adventure through Wadi Rum and Petra. I'm skeptical about booking anything online, but Muhammad was an all-star trip architect and always available to answer my million annoying questions and offer itinerary advice. I probably changed our trip details 50 times, but he was always very patient, flexible and accommodating. JIT handled our visas and even had someone waiting for us at the Amman airport upon departure to assist us with customs and security. They are truly full service!

Sami ended up being our tour guide for the 3 day excursion, and it was love at first site when he picked us up at the Jordanian border and flashed his wonderful smile. I wish I could love anything as much as Sami loves his country and people. He made the history of Petra come alive and made the trip meaningful beyond words. Sami is not only an outstanding tour guide, but also a historian, scholar, politician, teacher, life coach and mentor. Since our trip, we've all found ourselves approaching issues in our daily lives and asking "what would Sami do?"

I never thought it would be possible to ride a camel, horse and donkey all in one day, but JIT proved that dreams do come true! I fell in love with this beautiful country and suggest you RUN, not walk, right to JIT to book your trip!

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

11  Thank Ashley M

Dear Ashley M,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you very much for your review and kind words about our team!

It was a pleasure to work with you to customize the your itinerary. This was your adventure and we wanted it to be perfect in every way! Although it is possible to visit Jordan with one of our drivers only and still have a great experience, having a private guide throughout makes the experience much more incredible!

Thank you also for offering to answer questions that our potential guests may have. We truly appreciate this!

Sami sends his best to you, and we all look forward to seeing you again someday to share with you more of our beautiful country.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I don't even know where to begin with this review... so let me first say thank you from the bottom of my heart to Sami, Muhammad, everyone else at Jordan Inspiration Tours, and honestly the entire population of Jordan for providing my friends and I what was no doubt a life changing experience for us. I cannot recommend booking a tour with JIT high enough.

We began our journey with our guide, and new truly great, great friend Sami picking our group of 6 up from the Wadi Araba border crossing. Thanks to Sami everything was impossibly smooth crossing over.

I knew we were in for something special when he greeted us with a smile that could be described as epic and began to share his love for Jordan with his new friends. From the absolute beginning Sami treated us like family and made sure that our every need as travelers in a new foreign land was met with understanding and kindness. And his knowledge of Jordan was unparalleled. I learned more from him in the opening hour or so drive to Wadi Rum than I thought I would have expected to all trip!

Wadi Rum was a breathtaking experience. It feels like another world and consistently took my breath away. And it was fun touring all of this because of Sami’s awesome jeep driving skills! My 5 friends and I had such a blast. Sunset was magical.

After a night of spent eating a delicious meal cooked by our gracious hosts, sipping tea and enjoying some hookah at the bedouin camp we stayed at, we arose early for a camel ride through Wadi Rum. And then we were off to Petra.

Petra is like no place I could ever imagine existing. It was breathtaking at every stop. Since this is and has been Sami’s home city, his knowledge of every detail of the ancient city and it’s history not only through it’s golden age, but also to modern times was astounding. He even showed us his favorite Petra domicile to sneak away and sleep at when he was a child! I’m sure that seeing this wonder of the world with any guide (many of whom Sami would have trained as he is a professor of tourism at the local University!) would have been excellent, but Sami’s personal anecdotes and secrets he was able to share added a wonderful, human touch to the whole experience. Not to mention the many friends Sami introduced too along the way who further fleshed out our understanding of this magical place. My only regret is that we only had one day there.

The next day we were off to the Dead Sea to relax. A perfect way to end a perfect trip.

In closing, all I have to say is if you are at all interested in experience the wonders of Jordan, book your trip now, and book through Jordan Inspiration Tours. You will not find a better or more meaningful way to experience such an awesome, in the truest definition of the word, place. All of the people we met were so lovely and kind and welcoming. It is a feeling I will never forget, and I’m sure you will feel the same.

10  Thank Zachary K
Reviewed July 20, 2016

There is no doubt JIT has changed my life. I booked a 4 night tour through Jordan’s ‘highlights’ - what I received was a spiritual journey that has changed my perspective on every aspect of the world as I knew it.

While Jordan itself has an incredibly rich history, it was my guide, Aref, who showed me the beauty of it’s people. Explaining and showing me the Bedouin history, his beautiful perspective on Islam, the recent focus on education of the Jordanians.

I am not a religious person, but where else in the world can you; stand where Moses showed the way to The Promised Land, see the world’s oldest Mosaic, discover the incredible craftsmanship of the monuments of Petra (make sure you make the extra effort for the Monastery), touch the waters in which Jesus was baptised, float in a sea that cleanses the body and soul, experience the lowest place on earth (minus 400m), visit Wadi Rum and the cave where Lawrence of Arabia had stayed… and soooo much more.

I had a healthy scepticism for the future of the Middle East, and at a time when there is so much going on in all parts of the world, at no time did I question my safety.

Jordan’s tourism has been damaged by a perceived association with 'Middle East instability' by those living in the developed world, I was one, but this place is not to be missed - and there is no better team than JIT to show you the ‘highlights' and the local delights - of equal beauty and importance.

Mohammad and the JIT team's sincere efforts to ensure you are experiencing the best is a testament to the JIT family business and the people of Jordan.

But I reserve my final comment for Aref, my new brother. You have changed a man from a far away land in ways you cannot imagine. With love, shukraan jazilaan

12  Thank Jules P

Dear Jules P,

Greetings from Jordan Inspiration Tours.
Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased to read that your experience in Jordan and with us had such an impression on you! We always try our very best to make our guests feel welcome and share with you our culture and traditions. As you found, our country has a wealth of historical and religious sites dating back thousands of years and so well preserved that it is easy to imagine how life was during that time. We are honored that we could share with you not only these sites but also share our culture and traditions during your spiritual journey.

Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your life changing experience. We sincerely hope that you can visit us again. You are now part of the JIT family and we look forward to welcoming you back!

All the best to you and with heartfelt regards,