The location is what this hotel has going for it. Nice front lobby, but the rooms were not in good condition (sockets falling out of the wall), old, tired furniture. To get to our elevator, we had to carry our suitcases up three (albeit short) staircases….each about 8 steps, just to get to the elevator. Staff was friendly, but in short supply when we arrived (hence we were left to manage our luggage and the stairs by ourselves). Breakfast was adequate, but nothing special. I would say this is a typical 3 star hotel in Jordan (which would be a 2 star hotel in most other countries).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, TV satellite system , WiFi, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa