Stopped here for 2 nights over the Xmas holidays 2012 whilst on a mountain biking holiday across Jordan. This hotel is an excellent location for visiting the ancient city of Petra. The entrance is less than a 5 minute walk away. Hotel was warm, clean and tidy and after staying in basic accomodation for the previous days was very welcome. A good selection of dishes available for the evening meal and at breakfast. Free wifi available whilst in the hotel reception area. Was only in Petra as a stopover to visit the ancient city and that is just amazing. You could easily spend 3 days exploring it. BTW entrance fee is 50JD ( equiv £50 ) per person per day. So not a cheap day out, but just a fabulous experience worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, TV satellite system , WiFi, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa