You really can't get much closer to the Petra entrance. There are other hotels about half a block closer. Doesn't make any difference.
We stayed three nights. The rooms are very basic: firm bed, not much of a view, small TV (but we never turned it on anyway, clean bathroom. The wifi is only available in the lobby but is free. It was occasionally very slow but generally suitable.
There are plenty of restaurants with good Jordanian food nearby and western food too if you need it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, TV satellite system , WiFi, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa