One of the perils of going to Petra is that you are going to be doing an enormous amount of walking in order to see all the wonders that it has to offer.
Given this, it is great to know that there is a good hotel that you can stay in right by the entrance that will not cost a fortune.
Rooms are clean and of a reasonable size (if a little dated), the staff are very helpful, there is an amazing breakfast buffet and free wifi.
Given that the hotel is right by the entrance into Petra it is a decent distance from the centre of town, but there are a number of nice restaurants handy and getting a taxi outside the entrance is easy if you want to head further afield.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, TV satellite system , WiFi, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa