We stayed at the Golden Tulip King's Way hotel for 2 nights while visiting Petra. The hotel is very cosy and beautiful. Staff friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfy. Wifi is available, but only in the lobby. Breakfast lacks the oriental foul/homous that I had enjoyed in the Golden Tulip Amman, but otherwise OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located about 3.5KM from the main entrance to Petra. Easy access to the hotel across the street from the historic Moses Springs mentioned in the bible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kings' Way Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Way Golden Tulip
- Petra / Wadi Musa Golden Tulip
- Kings' Way Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa