Poor Option way up the hill from the 'entry' to Petra and therefore isolated as well. If you want the feel of an old hotel with limited facilities and basic accommodation then this is the one for you. There is something to be said for this as a visit to Petra and Jordan is not generally synonymous with luxury and I agree with BGBR that it is adequate for a one night stay however you can do better. Once again we were rushed as we were trying to beat the Arab uprisings and therefore did not want to deviate from the advice and organisation of the tour guides.
Food offerings were again very average and given the position of the Kings' Way we really could not get down to the town at night time and that is by far the better option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located about 3.5KM from the main entrance to Petra. Easy access to the hotel across the street from the historic Moses Springs mentioned in the bible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kings' Way Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Way Golden Tulip
- Petra / Wadi Musa Golden Tulip
- Kings' Way Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa