The good points first : the price is very nice because of the size of the room. Very big bed.super Great breakfast. Poeple very nice. Only 10 min in car to entrance of petra site. The bad points : the bath room clean but old installation. The wifi doesn't pass in room. Window in our room doesn't close entierly so there was some noise from street. And you need a car to go diner in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What began as a name for the masters of the caravans more than 2000 years ago has grown into one of the best and most provisional hotel investments in Petra Region. "Alanbat" is the Arabic name of the Nabataeans, the people who carved Petra, early CBC. Settled in southern Jordan 500 BC, they were expert in water planning & carving. Alanbat Hotels Company was founded in the early 80s by Raja O. Alnawafleh and Brothers. As young men we developed a big area and a small building for a campsite and a hotel. We were the first family of local people of Wadi Mousa Town to invest in hotels company and services. We as hotel management have got more than 30 years of experience. Services start with average capacity of 20 poxes; nowadays we have three hotels: Alanbat I (our main location), Alanbat II and Alanbat III. All the new services have been done on our main location to make your visit to Petra and your stay at our hotels amazing and pleasurable. Alanbat hotels can provide you with experienced assistance in getting the most out of your visit to Petra. Our staffs are ready to help you in the soul of Jordanian hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Alanbat Hotel 1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alanbat Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Alanbat Hotel 1 Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa