I had a great stay at Alanbat hotel especially because of the charming, smiley and helpful staff who were always on hand to help. I didn't eat here but heard great things about the food. The hotel is a little outside of the main area of Wadi Musa but that's a good thing as it's nice and quiet and the view is great. There's a free shuttle that will take you down to visitor centre whenever you need - and in the evening too for a small fee. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alanbat Hotel is the first local, family owned hotel to invest in the hospitality industry in Wadi Musa. Established in 1980, we have over 30 years of professional experience in guest service and accommodation. Our location is in the mountains overlooking the valley and the Petra mountain range. Alanbat Hotel features a year-round outdoor swimming pool, the Panorama Restaurant, the King's Turkish Bath, and a gift shop onsite. Our amenities include free shuttle service to and from the Petra Visitor's Center and the hotel, free WIFI available throughout the property, free parking on location, airport transfer service, ticketing, and tour arrangements. Alanbat Hotel room facilities include an air-conditioning unit, LCD TV, comfort bedding, balcony/terrace, complimentary toiletries and in room WIFI. Our staff and guest services are professional, friendly and responsive. Our staff is ready to assist and accommodate upon your request. Families and large groups are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Al Anbat Hotel 1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alanbat Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Al Anbat Hotel 1 Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa