We stayed for two nights in this pleasant hotel. In terms of location it has superb views from most rooms and the main dining area is like you are floating above the city of Petra and the mountains. A very beautiful view. The rooms are large and clean the only thing missing is a kettle and cups, all drinks have to be bought.
The service was fantastic, they work hard to get all you need like organising shuttle to Petra site and anywhere you need to go. This is a free service and you need to use it, it is possible to walk down but takes about 25 mins, coming up would be another story! The food is buffet style it is plentiful, very tasty and a good menu for all. Breakfast is also very good. No complaints at all.
We did not use all the facilities except the pool, it takes a bravehearted person as is not heated.
Overall the service from the lads here made our stay so pleasant they even surprised us with a huge cake with candles lit for our anniversary! The cake was delicious. When the Petra by night was cancelled unexpectantly they even took us to the hills behind Petra to show us the view! To make up for our disappointment.
We recommend this for a trouble free and welcoming place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What began as a name for the masters of the caravans more than 2000 years ago has grown into one of the best and most provisional hotel investments in Petra Region. "Alanbat" is the Arabic name of the Nabataeans, the people who carved Petra, early CBC. Settled in southern Jordan 500 BC, they were expert in water planning & carving. Alanbat Hotels Company was founded in the early 80s by Raja O. Alnawafleh and Brothers. As young men we developed a big area and a small building for a campsite and a hotel. We were the first family of local people of Wadi Mousa town to invest in hotels company and services. We as hotel management have got more than 30 years of experience. Services start with average capacity of 20 poxes; nowadays we have three hotels: Alanbat I (our main location), Alanbat II and Alanbat III. All the new services have been done on our main location to make your visit to Petra and your stay at our hotels amazing and pleasurable. Alanbat hotels can provide you with experienced assistance in getting the most out of your visit to Petra. Our staffs are ready to help you in the soul of Jordanian hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Al Anbat Hotel 1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alanbat Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Al Anbat Hotel 1 Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa