We stayed at the end of winter and the dorms were freezing, only the lobby was heated. Hot water for showers is only available in the early morning and late afternoon. If you stay in a dorm toilet paper is not provided free of charge so bring your own. Buffet dinner was OK but I'd recommend also eating in town if
you're there a few nights. Overall it's a cheap bed while visiting Petra and a sociable place to meet other travellers, but not recommended for the colder months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In its panoramic view, Valentine Inn overlooking to the mountain of the old city of Petra, with its 30 well equipped rooms, guests can enjoy sunset while lying on bed or outside in the Bedouin terrace while having cup of Bedouin herbal tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Valentine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentine Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Valentine Inn Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa