Only stayed the 1 night, shared a twin room. Room was basic and dated, well due a renovation. Hang on a minute. I stayed here to see a wonder of the world, I spent maybe 6 hours in my room of which 5 minutes I was awake. Bed was comfy and bug free
The evening buffet was a complete surprise having grown an expectation of basic bland slop - what was actually served was an amazing succulent fresh vast array of dishes. The chef is very talented.
Service is excellent and it's a good place to chat with other travellers. Free shuttle to/from entrance is handy. I found the owner to be nice and friendly and had a nice chat with him
One nag, A can of beer is 5JD(8 euro). But you can pick any lager 5%-13% for this :) I don't remember going to bed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In its panoramic view, Valentine Inn overlooking to the mountain of the old city of Petra, with its 30 well equipped rooms, guests can enjoy sunset while lying on bed or outside in the Bedouin terrace while having cup of Bedouin herbal tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Valentine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentine Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Valentine Inn Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa