“THE BEST”

Description: 200 Pax Capacity , Fresh Food , Green Views
Aqaba, Jordan
“THE BEST”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I had lunch and dinner at this restaurant
i really would like to say that this restaurant is "The Best in every way"

• Visited December 2012
7 Thank Eyad K

salem nh
“Great Food---comfortable”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

After a full day of touring Petra in the heat, Sand Hills was a wonderful a/c'd place to be. Our driver/guide brought us there. The place was super clean, including the rest rooms.The server realized that we were hot and immediatly brought us cold water to drink. Food was more then generous, wonderfully presented and very tasty. Each dish was explained to us and we were made to feel very comfortable. I would certainly go back.

• Visited October 2012
7 Thank Peggy B
Bucharest, Romania
“Delicious arabic food & sweets and very nice people”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

In my first day in Petra I found this restaurant by accident and after I spend a little time here, I decided to go there in the next days also. People were very nice and after they've presented me all the menu, it was my choice what to eat, and how much, since (comparing to other places) it's a buffet restaurant. The price was very good, 6 JOD, and it also have a few tables outside and a nice view of Wadi Musa. And a very tasty turkish coffee! All the food is arabic, which was perfect because I was looking for this.
Try the humus and the lamb with rice, and also the sweets which were devine. So, after you visit Petra, it's the perfect place to relax and to have a great conversation.

• Visited July 2012
6 Thank Adela M
United States
“Superb food and service”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The staff are very friendly and spoke great English, the food is delicious, and the portions are gracious. Desserts and coffee are also excellent. The restaurant has great views of the city and mountains. It was perfect after a long day exploring Petra. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2012
7 Thank Philip N Dawn G
“Excellent food and excellent service”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Found this place after seeing Petra. The owner was very gracious. Food was freshly prepared. The resturant is ala carte. Great food! Must visit if going to Petra.

8 Thank Georgiapeach257