Open today: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing deals

Went shopping to this cute store. Got such great gifts to take back home to the family and Khalid... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Fatimasheikh
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Fantastic!!

Very convenient location, excellent souvenirs and even better prices! Very kind and helpful service... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
eva874722

Recommended experiences in and around Petra - Wadi Musa
from $54.00
from $199.00
from $175.00
from $187.50
More Info
All reviews souvenir shop visit town nice souvenirs great store t shirts inside petra amazing place gifts scarf basel magnet jordan visitors
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Actually this is the second time for me in the town bazaar, in the first time I buy some small souvenirs and now I return it back to get more things from this bazaar because of the quality and because of the people who’s working there and I found a lot of nice and new things.

My recommendation to the people who is going to visit town bazaar to buy silver and jewelry.

highly recommended

Date of experience: September 2019
TownBazaar2019, Manager at Town Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very beautiful souvenirs! The jewelry are great and the seller was really nice! Very good quality of the products.

1  Thank nataleeahmo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing quality, price, diversity and customer attention! Good location and thousands of different souvenirs for all purposes!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
TownBazaar2019, Manager at Town Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Khalid is the owner and a great person who welcomed us excellently. The shop is tidy and clean and have plenty of great souvenirs for a really good price.
Highly recommended!!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Connector76769
TownBazaar2019, Manager at Town Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

It’s one of the best shops I’ve seen in my life and I’m lucky to be one of the people who visited it
I had seen a lot of staff in Jordan in general and in Petra specially
I decided to buy the gifts for my family in last 2 days
After I had a good dinner in Petra I was walked around tell I found this new bazar
They sell a lot of nice souvenirs and hand craft
Be sure to be there and you’ll find what you looking for also something going to catch your eyes when you be there
High recommend to everyone

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank salia12
TownBazaar2019, Manager at Town Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019