Ways to Experience Why Jordan Tours
Petra Stopover
3 Reviews
from $650.00
More Info
All reviews desert eco tours border crossing bedouin camp wadi rum day tour dead sea private tour drivers guides allenby bridge bedouin guide luxury camp always on time rode camels israeli border fantastic trip an amazing experience tamara
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Amazing trip and great tour guide Hamza. I would definitely recommend why Jordan tours when in Jordan! Such a beautiful country. I will have to come back!!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank masterww
Reviewed December 14, 2018

This was my first visit to Jordan and Why Jordan Tours was wonderful. We had a small group and we got a recommendation from our Egyptian tour guide for Why Jordan. Not only did we do Petra, Petra by Night, Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea but we did some adventure items like the Siq Trail at Wadi Mujib where you walk upstream through a stream in a beautiful canyon. We stayed at some amazing campsites like an authentic Khalid campsite in Wadi Rum and Seven Wonders Campsite at Petra.

Mohammad, our driver, was courteous, kind and always made us laugh with various stories. He kept us organized and helped with whatever we needed. He made the trip! I would definitely recommend Why Jordan!

Date of experience: October 2018
3  Thank MegABr
Reviewed December 2, 2018

We booked a 3 day Petra/Wadi Araba (or Arava) tour through DET in Israel. However, they subcontracted with Why Jordan for our Jordan tour. Eco Tour people picked us up in Eilat, and got us through the Israeli side of the Jordanian border, and Why Jordan people got us through the crossing and took us to Petra. We were pleased with the services that Why Jordan provided. They were prompt and courteous, and we loved the Petra experience. We also loved the desert sand dune experience in Wadi Araba. Mingling with the resident goat and camel herds and herders was an unexpected bonus. Besides the usual Petra things to do, we greatly enjoyed getting the opportunity to hike Mount Hor to Aaron's Tomb. It is a beautiful, somewhat strenuous hike, but worth every step.

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

I always wanted to visit Jordan and it was an tough choise to pick from so many operators. A friend of mine recommended Why Jordan Tours and I couldn't be happier whith their services. They are professionals, always on time and extremely friendly. The biggest factor to my trip in Jordan was when I met Mohammad, our driver, guide and now friend. Mohammad was extremly eficient, professional and always trying to make me happy.
I recommend Why Jordan Tours in all confidence!

1  Thank constantin_m_bordian
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

It is my first visit to Jordan and I was very happy with Why Jordan Tours. Their itinerary included everything I wanted to see. Mohammad, our driver, was courteous, kind and always made us laugh. He has made this trip very memorable.
Don't hesitate to go with Why Jordan Tours, you will never regret it.

1  Thank dan_giosan