Cleopetra Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Amra Palace Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
View Hotel
Grand View Resort Petra(Petra - Wadi Musa)
View Hotel
Sharah Mountains Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
View Hotel
Peace Way Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
  • Breakfast included
Tetra Tree Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
View Hotel
Seven Wonders Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
  • Pool
P Quattro Relax Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
View Hotel
Al Anbat Midtown Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
View Hotel
Petra Sella Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
View Hotel
Petra Quattro Hotel(Petra - Wadi Musa)
View Hotel
All reviewsbudget hotelwadi rumfree lifthot waterpacked lunchfree ridehummussingle roomclean roomsvisiting petrapetra sitejett busstayed nightstaxi driverpetra by nightpetra visitor centrejd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the Cleopetra in May 2012. My room was small but nicely decorated and clean. It is more like a guest house than a hotel. Service was good, owner and staff were friendly and it was good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a great place, lovely people, nice breakfast, good beds and close to Petra (they'll bring you with the taxi to Petra if you wish. Mosleh Farajat, or the peace maker, as he calls himself is a very nice guy to chat about Petra, Jordan, the people, the problems, the food, etc.
By the way, do stay for 2 nights. On the first day check out all the highlights of Petra. The next you can hike through the environment of the old city, beautifull hiking places!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed 3 nights at Cleopetra. Mosleh is an amazing host. The hotel is a long walk from Petra but they offer a free ride to Petra in the mornings. It's a 2JD (with haggling) taxi ride back in the evening. The room was very clean and comfortable and optional dinner in the hotel in the evening is a great way to meet other travellers. Mosleh was able to assist with arranging drivers to bring me to and from Petra and they were both excellent. He has genuine concern with guests happiness. As a woman travelling alone, I was treated with total respect by all of the hotel staff. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We arrived very late to Wadi Musa because we had problems with our car in the desert and didn't have a reservation. The Cleopetra Hotel was the first place where we stopped and the offer which we received for two bedrooms was excellent. The service was first class. Because we didn't know the place the guy at the reception recommended us a restaurant close to the hotel and when we came back our rooms were heated up. The breakfast in the morning and the affability of the crew was extraordinary. By the way we arrived on the 20th of december and it was the told that the world will end on the 21.12.12, well we woke up when the Imams were calling for a prayer at the mosques, and that feeling at that moment I can't describe....It was one of the most expressing things I've ever seen.....We didn't have jackets with us because the weather was very warm in Aqaba where we stayed but the 21th of december was a pretty cold day but we received jackets at the hotel. The whole crew made our stay unforgettable !!!! I will definitely stay at Cleopatra when I'going back to Petra/Wadi Musa.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank hotstepper87
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Me and my friend stayed there for two nights. It was a very good experience! the room is neat.the location is not prefect,its not too close to Petra. but they provide a shuttle bus from the hotel to Petra every day.they have a roof top in the hotel.its very cool,you can have a very nice view there,even can take a nap in the roof top.great feeling!moreover,The staff there are excellent!especially Mosleh! He helps us a lot! He is very funny and kind person. He made us feel like home. he is the most helpful staff i met.i left my camera lens in the hotel.He even arrange a taxi to drive me back my lens from petra to Amman!!!!!i am so thankful of him.he didnt even charge me anything about the delivering of the lenns!! whatelse i can say? Cleopetra definitely your first choice if you come to visit Petra!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends