“Amazing stay”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Dana
moscow
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed there for 1 night. Our rooms were with breathtaking view at the canyon. The price was good. It included breakfast and dinner. Both were buffet and very nice. The staff was very helpful. For the next day we were offered Shaq al Reesh Trail from Al-Barrah. It cost 20 dinar for a person with packed lunch. The trekking was worth each dinar we paid. The rocks were amazingly beautiful! The guide Mammad was excellent.
Then the guy from the hotel Heizem took us to Petra, where he helped us with tickets for Night Show and arranged the great dinner for us at Valentine's inn for 6 dinar for a person.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank lindagreta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed July 16, 2013

It was my first trip to Dana Nature Reserve so I did not know much about the place and hotels there. Dana Tower hotel was the first hotel I found on the internet and I immediately booked it. It was no problem to find Dana Village - an old historical place where the hotel was. I could choose a room I wanted and staff showed me all available room at their hotel. There was only one room with facilities (bathroom), but I picked a room with one of the most amazing view I've ever seen in my life on Dana Wadi. The room was very small but clean and I was surprised that $30 price also included breakfast and dinner. The staff was excellent and I felt like at home. The only negative thing I would think of - if you are not a deep sleeper you are not in luck if you have active neighbors:) For more information read my article on Dana at alextravelblog.com

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms have stunning view
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am from the U.S. and have stayed at the Dana Tower several times. I am always warmly greeted, love the eclectic rooms and the Philippine staff. The local manager is great, the food good and the guests there are from around the world. the views are super, the sunset is beautiful and the place is quiet.

Room Tip: Stay up high in a rood that gets a breeze and bring mosquito repellent during the summer.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Bruce P
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I was staying for 3 nights in dana tower hotel.the best place where you can relax, fantastic view in the wadi,clean rooms a lovely staff from phillippines.very tasty foods the best food in jordan.the money which I pay its worth it

• Stayed June 2013
Switzerland
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Ok for the price.
The decoration in each room that we've visited is a bit weird and some "cave" rooms were smelly. Not many other visitors at the time of our trip so the feeling was a bit weird.
Other than that, the terraces are nice with great sunset view and nice staff and the dinner was good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ATHENS, GREECE
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Dana Nature Reserve is an interesting Ecotourism destination: a system of wadis and mountains supporting various forms of wildlife, ideal for an unforgettable hiking adventure in nature. In the village of Dana, we decided to stay at TOWER HOTEL A dreamy, peaceful hotel with a rooftop terrace to enjoy a magnificent sunset, traditionally decorated and clean rooms with a view, each one with its own name and special character, tasty food and entertaining atmosphere at dinner, smiling and helpful staff: We really felt at home and we want to come back. A value for money choice.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank LIANATZ
Gdansk, Poland
Reviewed May 3, 2013

"Welcome to Jordan" is a signmark of that hotel, we heard it so mant times there. The manager is a nice guy, and he pays attention to his guests.
The rooms are basic, but the view from the hotel is worth every money, though it's not that expensive.
The open buffet dinner provided was OK, but I guess that depends on home many guest are in the hotel.
Be careful not to lose the way to the canyon while descending.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dana
Petra Diamond Hotel
#2 of 3 in Dana
Rummana Camp
Rummana Camp
#3 of 3 in Dana

Been to Tower Hotel? Share your experiences!