Hotel Banderitsa
Hotel Bansko(Bansko)
Casa Milla(Bansko)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Nice Hotel.Quality/price perfect.Personal not the best.Food ok.Location nice(oposite good restaurant Molerite).On the basemant you can find very good launch bar.Pool is small but clean and the water is ok.Overal very good.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stefan S
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I just came back from Banderitsa hotel. I was there with my boyfriend for 5 days - I have read a few things about the hotel before I go and my conclusion is never to trust or believe blindly what people have to say as they complain about everything.

We stayed at an apartment - amazing! Very very very big, couldnt believe it!! We had buffet breakfast and dinner. Ok, the dinner and the choices were not great, they have a different cuisine and tastes from what I am used to. I did not like it much but that does not mean that the food is crap! We went out for dinner twice and we enjoyed a lovely walk.

We also used the sauna, the steam room and the very nice and warm swimming pool. We enjoyed our stay a lot :)

Room Tip: Try the apartments and not the 'plain' double rooms. They are enormous and very hot as well. I enjoyed it a lot :) :)
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Princess_Rena
Reviewed December 7, 2013

we received an inferior room compared with what we paid for. also, even though the parking was free for everyone in the hotel yard, they charged us for it with no explanation. very unfriendly staff very poor dinner. no wi fi in the rooms only in the lobby

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Codru75
Reviewed August 11, 2013

friendly and multi-lingual personal, helpfull in organicing your day. Excellent bulgarian food and breakfest according to international standards. Centrally located to city and ski-lift -also operates in summer. Good coffee! Hotel is well respected by native people.

Room Tip: Take a room above first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ewc2000
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Sometimes the reviews on Tripadvisor amaze me.
'The plug was broken'
'The bread was white, we asked for brown'....

This is a good value family hotel with a nice garden and swimming pools. We paid about £30 for B & B and as it was the jazz festival there were gigs in the basement. It has a great location and the staff are friendly.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple