“The best time in bansko”
Review of Hotel Banderitsa

and 1 more site!
Hotel Banderitsa
Ranked #77 of 95 Hotels in Bansko
Reviewed September 30, 2011

The hotel rooms, spa and personal were all great. I had a wonderful time in the mountain. Will visit again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank georgiousp801

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I recommend this hotel to everyone who likes casual but stylish atmosphere. I had internet in my room so I was able to relax at the pool and the room and at the same time to do some business.
Just a great place

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Asen G
Reviewed September 26, 2011

What can I say, everything was great,the food,the service, the whole thing. Very nice spa center and massages. The harmanli was pleasent as well but it was too hot for me

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank petar234
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This was the third time me and my family are visiting art hotel Banderitsa in Bansko! We all are sincerely recommending this amazing experience to everyone looking for great warm atmosphere and excellent service !!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank ivanovdenhaag
Reviewed September 21, 2011

What can I say, I had probably the best time of my life during my stay in Banderitsa hotel during this summer. I was in Bansko for the International Jazz festival and it was great. Party after party, great drinks and food.
Big thank you to all of the staff and management.
I'm going back for the Mountain film festival.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Georgious P
Reviewed August 19, 2011

This hotel really did the job for us. Its about a 20 minute walk to the slopes or they have a courtesy bus that runs every morning and afternoon.

I really have no negatives about the hotel itself, apart from the indoor swimming pool which is absolutely freeeeezing! i didn't dare go in myself but pushed in my husband instead and his face said it all ha ha!

The food was pretty basic but again couldn't fault it as we got a fantastic price which was half board so received our breakfast and dinners free. Everythin is just a 10 minute walk away. the town itself is maybe about 15-20 mins but its lovely cobbled streets so i didn't mind the walk. The staff are very friendly, especially if you are drinking in the establishment. They'd like you to stay there forever! Great drink promotions too and the downstairs bar has a great roaring fire which will definitely warm you up if you've been out in the cold!

Overall i cant fault it. Apartments (which were huge) were cleaned on a daily basis too.

Room Tip: the place is quite big, we found our walkie talkies very handy as we were in such a big group! So ke...
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank michellex058
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised for this hotel. The staff was very friendly, and the hygiene was on a level. One problem that we had was that the AC in our room was not working. The restaurant and food was simply amazing. The best value for my money. Would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends