“Excellent”

Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena
Ranked #2 of 95 Hotels in Bansko
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed in the Kempinski last week and my stay was completely amazing. Everything was great. Nice staff, food, cleanliness, great location, ect
I was on a business trip but Ill visit with the same hotel for vacation next summer

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Derrick J
KHGA, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Dear Madam/ Sir,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your opinion on Tripadvisor.com. We are delighted to find out that you have had an excellent five star experience during your stay at our property. Kindly keep in mind that Kempinski Grand Arena Bansko is a four seasons resort in a magical nature that you can enjoy throughout the year.
Looking forward to welcoming you back, I remain with my

Warmest regards from the Balkan Mountains.

There are newer reviews for Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Really enjoyed our family holiday at the Kempinski in Bansko. Food and staff were excellent, however found prices in both bar and Italian Restaurant somewhat expensive. The service provided by our waiter was outstanding.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gord G

Dear Madam/ Sir,

Kindly accept my sincere thanks to the kind words of your appreciation. As an international five stars Hotel property we strive daily to ensure the best service and quality for the best price. Reading that you have enjoyed our facilities delivers us satisfaction that we will proudly communicate to our staff.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Is a balkan Kempinski hotel,without the luxury of other "brothers",new,only 7 years,but is in a mountain village of Bulgaria,the Bansko.In this village of 8.000 people,there are a lot of new constract four floor hotels and appartments for ...45.000 guests,and one snow lift.Is a small,poor, typical communistic village,without something interesting except two small pedonal roads in the center and nothing interesting around in 50 klm.dinstance.That means,except the snow lovers you enjoy ...only the hotel amenities.And really we enjoy the Kempinski with the excellent big spa [in and out heating pools],the salons,the restaurant,and the rooms.The staff is friendly,the clearness in good level.From the other hand prices are very cheep,for hotels,food,cafe,drinks,cigarettes.I forgot to say for kempinski,that the quality of breakfast was in 3 star hotel level,this is the only complain.

Room Tip: the mountain view rooms has better view,than the city view because you dont look the "monster&q...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amfitryon

Dear Madam/ Sir,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor. We always welcome the feedback provided by our guests especially those ones with constructive spirit such as yours. Bansko during autumn time is quite tranquil and relaxing indeed. I would highly recommend to visit the resort during the winter time when you will be definitely positively surprised by the unique atmosphere in the whole area, while having once again the experience here with us at Kempinski Grand Arena Bansko the absolute synonym of luxury in the region.
Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

In the last week of October I've been at Kempinski Grand Arena with my daughter and some friends with young children too. We wanted just to rest, walk around the lower mountains and probably enjoy the spa centre at the hotel. The weather was not good, so we've just done the relaxing part, not the walking. The hotel allowed us to have something to do for most of the 2 1/2 days, we have stayed there, it was very clean, with excellent service, at least for Bulgaria, but the pricing was high for it, probably ok for the other European tourists, but not for the locals.
The kids club was very nice, with the main carer being really lovely woman, popular with the kids. The food at breakfast was great, with a large choice for everyone's taste.
The only disappointment were the swimming pools, as there was not any, suitable fot kids and I couldn't leave my daughter by herself, although she can swim. The depth was 1.65. We both have been not happy with the fact. I'll visit again, if I'd be in Bulgaria

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank TzvetaStoilova
KHGA, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Kempinski Grand Arena Bansko and to share your thoughts and feelings about our hotel.

I was very pleased to read that our staff members have delivered unforgettable and delighting experience. I would like to note you that we have taken into consideration your comments regarding the kids pool. Therefore, we will try to address the lack of the specific facility in the future renovation of our property.

We always care with passion about guest comments as this is the only way for us to improve our services and to ensure that we meet and in fact exceed guests’ expectations. As such we would be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel next time your travels bring you to Bansko.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Really a great place to spend a holiday! I go there for a second time with my family and keep enjoying it! Food was awesome, Spa area was great, personnel was very kind and helpful, kids club was also very good idea. Everything deserved visiting Kempinski again and again.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank JBorisova

Dear Madam/ Sir,

Thank you for posting your comment on Trip Advisor.
We were very happy to read your review, and are glad indeed that our services and facilities could exceed your expectations.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I like all in this hotel.The receptionists and staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious and rich.The rooms are comfortable,quiet ,clean and rooms have a great view.The wellness and spa were clean.The steam bath smelled of citrus and it gave me full relax. I hope to visit the hotel again. Everything was absolutely perfect

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mila P

Dear Madam/ Sir,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind comments.
I have taken the liberty to pass over your words of appreciation to the entire team of Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena.

We are looking forward to hosting you again during your next visit in Bansko.

Best Regards.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

On purpose I put a title of my review related to the mattress, because otherwise I will say more or less the same as other reviewers. Everything was really amazing, but I had the best sleep compared to other hotels and other accommodation experiences.

The wellness and spa facilities were great. My favorite were 'the heated stone chairs'.

Unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank MarijaBT

Dear Madam/ Sir,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay and all was up to your expectations during your stay at Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.