Review Highlights

Cocktails

Reviewed January 17, 2020
jswanderlust92
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bansko
from $27.62
from $0.00
from $41.99
from $16.57
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Great quality cocktails and great service. Professional bar staff. Sorted out an order that wasnt on menu, charged alittle more which was completely fair.

Great music and great drinks. Absolutely recommended.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Yeah I’ll do it now I’ll let you know if you want me me too thanks again I’ll see if I wanna meet up there for a while I’ll be there tomorrow morning and then I will be home

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Called in for a drink before our meal tonight ( as we have done two night previous). We all ( 3 of us) went to sit at the bar which had two others sat at it and only around 6 in the whole bar itself, to be told we couldn’t sit there as that would mean when the bar gets busy, they couldn’t get to the bar?!?! Such a strange thing to say as there was 6 people there- and not busy in the slightest! Clearly by the vibe we weren’t welcome, so left straight away, got a lovely sarcastic “byeeeeeee” from the bar man. Clearly don’t know the values of manners or how to run a business in fact! Would rather spend our money elsewhere!

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

I went for a drink and the "bar tender" came to take the order and didn't even say hello, just move his head... Not again!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

I spent my birthday there. The place was very busy since it was the season, but we received enough attention. I would say that it is a great place to start your night at when in Bansko. Location is just perfect and it is not too expensive.

Date of experience: December 2018