The hotel is ok, the rooms are big enough but this is the positive things about it. The negative things are much more! First of all, the swiming pool even if it is big it is very very cold, the jacuzzi was closed (when we checked-in they invite us very polite to use the jacuzzi)... In the first evening we did not have bath-robes and we had to go to the spa center "dressed" in towels by the reception. The second day they asked us 5 leva for a bathrobe. In a 4 star hotel the bathrobes are for free! The seif is also 5 leva/day and is not in the room. The cooking mashine in the room is not working, there are no plates, forks, cups or something else in the little kitchen, in the bathroom when you take a shower the water is flowing on the floor, the sofa in the living room was broken and we did not have a good sleep on it. The floors in the room are very dusty and the cleaning lady never cleans the floors. One day, when we came back from skiing the door of our room was unlocked. Very unpleasant! The food is very poor in the restaurant. We had the same food for 7 days at breakfast, the fried egs were awful, only black tea.... And if you want internet, do not go to this hotel because they do not have internet!!!
And, also, it is very difficult to get to this hotel because they have no traffic indications. We payed a taxi driver to take us there.
I will never come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Royale Hotel & Spa is 600 meters from Bansko ski-lift Gondola, amongst new buildings and at great views toward the mountains.The hotel has total of 74 rooms in various categories: studios, one and two - bedroom apartments offering comfort and privacy for your stay. Rooms have an area of 44-151 square meters.For its guests Grand Royal Hotel & Spa offers the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of services, providing additional comfort and relaxing holiday.The modern Spa centre is designed to indulge your senses. It has an attractive interior, a large 20 m swimming pool with children section, 4 massage studios where you can choose from a variety of exotic massages, modern jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, Aroma sauna, steam bath, relax area and large fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Royale Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Royale Hotel And Spa
- Grand Royale Hotel Bansko