“Great food, average service”
Review of Voyvodata Tavern

Voyvodata Tavern
Ranked #15 of 125 Restaurants in Bansko
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a newly opened traditional Bulgarian Tavern on Bansko's main street. Unlike most restaurants in the area, this one offers an English-language menu and plenty of choice for Vegetarians.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The food at this place is great - the chopska salata was delicious and kapama was very tasty. Good sized portions and good value - under 60 leva for two with alcohol. The service was pretty slow though and they put us on a bad table next to the door, but this was probably our fault for not booking as it was busy, so won't affect my rating!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great atmosphere, very delicious food, not so expensive, great servise. What else can i add -definetly one of my favorite in Bansko.

3  Thank BJ_INT
Reviewed January 25, 2013

In a few words:
-lamb on a spit - very tender and tasty
-garlic bread- amazing (take care in case of a diet- danger)
-bean soup - usual
-sach - the best chicken breast i'd had in years
- THE SERVICE - impressive!! in a good way

1  Thank Oliviu V
Reviewed January 19, 2013

out of all the Mehanas in Bankso, this one smelt the best when we walked past, probably because of the stunning BBQ outside. I had the Stroganoff both times we went and my husband had the BBQ skewered beef which I tried and wish I'd had. They also do delicious garlic bread to start which is very light.

3  Thank Laura C
IvoStoimenov, Manager at Voyvodata Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit. Do stop by again if you're still in Bansko.

Warm regards.

Ivo.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went here Christmas evening, just by chance & had a lovely meal.
Didn't get overly bothered, just coaxed in, by man outside... which was a nice change!
I had potato soup...wasn't too sure if I had made a good choice, but it was really tasty & served with their delicious, garlic bread! For our main course we had the spit roasted lamb...so tender it just melted in your mouth.
Nice surroundings, good atmosphere.

1  Thank enidblyton_11

We very much appreciate your positive comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Warm regards.