Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome time

Great place to get kitted out and get your lessons from. Staff really friendly and helpful made us... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2022
jordanlI9880PM
via mobile
Snow Peaks!

100% reccomend renting your skis and instructor from Snow Peaks Bankso. It is right opposite the... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2022

from $16.09
from $165.86
from $165.86
More Info
All reviews next year great location instructor equipment skis shop gondola classes renting quality
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We whent for a holiday in bansko and we booked four days for skeeing equipment and instructor. The equipment was well maintaned and fitted appropreatly for each of us. The instructor we had was a very good lad, patient and well explained every step of the way. Really pleased and thankfull for their service.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Cynthia Z
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Snowpeaks has been recommanded by The owner of The hotel where we stayed
Staff was Kind patient With us finaly they rented us good second hand skis with a discounted price ski shoes were dried every night. Also Biscuits have been offered after skiing Definitely a good place to rent skis. Lessons Could be offered by a former bulgarian champion he is also the manager of the shop

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank AMIMER M
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Our Christmas vacation in Bansko turned out to be the best vacation so far. Snow Peaks were very helpful and the ski equipment we rented was top quality. The ski school is very comfy and the ski teachers were the best we had a lot of fun.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Makarony
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Excellent instruction and equipment. My kids were first time skiers and now feel confident on the slopes after 4 days of ski school. Me and my wife rented equipment from them. The skis were perfectly serviced and waxed.
My wife who absolutely dreaded the idea of a ski trip, now is already talking about going back next year.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank AlexeiS130
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Yani is a former ski competitor from the National team and he makes really amazing things with his skis on. Most important is he is now even better as an instructor and I had a lovely progress. I was always safety on the slope thanks to him. All the staff in the ski school were very kind and helpful and take care for my ski equipment.
Thank you boys for helping me improve my skiing so much! I'd really enjoyed it!

Date of experience: March 2017